This wiki is for those interested in:
1. developing coordinated action plans for specific areas of repository development
2. pursuing those plans
3. coordinating that activity internationally
Alma Swan has produced and is maintaining a set of briefing materials that support this work by documenting current work under a range of headings relevant to the action plans. If you have any updates on any of these, please either email Alma so that she can update the map versions to match.
Copyright and licensing
Harvesters - national and international
Harvesters - subject- or discipline-based
Ingest - selected issues
Prestige and profiling services
Repository support organisations
Usage reporting and metrics
Validation and certification of repositories
UCD Library News
Saturday, April 18, 2009
- ► 2010 (33)
- UCD repository reaches 1,000 items
- Get arXiv postings on your iPhone or iPod touch
- Open Access briefing paper
- Access to world-wide knowledge in informatics, 1 m...
- We Need Publishing Standards for Datasets and Data...
- Announcing New Cognitive Science Network, Social S...
- Welcome to the International Repositories Infrastr...
- Dramatic Growth of Open Access 2009
- ▼ April (8)