SSRN opens new cognitive science section
Mark Turner, Announcing New Cognitive Science Network, Social Science Research Network, April 14, 2009.
We are pleased to announce the creation of the Cognitive Science Network (CSN). It will provide a worldwide, online community for research in all areas of cognitive science, following the model of other subject matter networks within SSRN.
We expect CSN to become a comprehensive online resource for research in cognitive science, providing scholars with access to current work in their field and facilitating research and scholarship. ...
UCD Library News
Saturday, April 18, 2009
- ► 2010 (33)
- UCD repository reaches 1,000 items
- Get arXiv postings on your iPhone or iPod touch
- Open Access briefing paper
- Access to world-wide knowledge in informatics, 1 m...
- We Need Publishing Standards for Datasets and Data...
- Announcing New Cognitive Science Network, Social S...
- Welcome to the International Repositories Infrastr...
- Dramatic Growth of Open Access 2009
- ▼ April (8)