In collaboration with partners, among them the Gesellschaft für Informatik, the University of Trier and international publishers, FIZ Karlsruhe offers a web portal for computer science. io-port.net pools information from several computer science sources (among them our CompuScience file) which formerly had only been available separately. The portal provides access to more than one million publications from these sources in a standardized format, covering all areas of computer science and related disciplines. The portal is constantly updated with additional content.
The database covers the time range from 1931 to the present. This makes it the most comprehensive source of data on the historical development of computer science. The database contains bibliographical meta data, links to electronic full-texts and, for most of the references, article summaries or abstracts written by scientists.
UCD Library News
Saturday, April 25, 2009
- ► 2010 (33)
- UCD repository reaches 1,000 items
- Get arXiv postings on your iPhone or iPod touch
- Open Access briefing paper
- Access to world-wide knowledge in informatics, 1 m...
- We Need Publishing Standards for Datasets and Data...
- Announcing New Cognitive Science Network, Social S...
- Welcome to the International Repositories Infrastr...
- Dramatic Growth of Open Access 2009
- ▼ April (8)