This week is Open Access Week (Oct 19-24). Open Access is a movement within the global research community to make the published results of scholarly research freely availble on the Web. Open Access Week is an opportunity to raise awareness of the services, technology and expertise available to you.
UCD Library News
- ► 2010 (33)
- University of Salford to be Open Access University...
- New Open Access website encourages exchange of res...
- LENUS the Irish health repository for the HSE
- Open Access Week! Oct 19-23
- SPARC guide to economic models for OA publishing
- AcaWiki - a "Wikipedia for academic research."?
- Dramatic growth of Open Access - some statistics
- ▼ October (7)