Utrecht, 20 October 2009 – SURF, the higher education and research partnership for network services and ICT in the Netherlands, is launching the website www.openaccess.nl. The website has been developed on behalf of the whole higher education sector and links up with international Open Access week (19 to 23 October).
The Open Access website provides structured information about Open Access to research results and the advantages that Open Access has. Practical examples are used to illustrate the possibilities opened up by the Internet for innovations in scholarly communication. The website provides researchers with information about how Open Access can give their work a larger potential audience. Openaccess.nl shows the options that each discipline has for making research results openly accessible.
UCD Library News
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
- ► 2010 (33)
- University of Salford to be Open Access University...
- New Open Access website encourages exchange of res...
- LENUS the Irish health repository for the HSE
- Open Access Week! Oct 19-23
- SPARC guide to economic models for OA publishing
- AcaWiki - a "Wikipedia for academic research."?
- Dramatic growth of Open Access - some statistics
- ▼ October (7)