Our schedule is to publish an updated version of the Ranking Web of World Repositories two times per year (January and July) as we already do with the other Rankings produced by our Cybermetrics Lab. In the meantime we want to offer a second and last beta version that collects some of the comments and advices we have received.
Thanks to Peter Suber's Open Access News blog
UCD Library News
- ► 2010 (33)
- ► 2009 (53)
- Survey: > half of academic authors unsure whether ...
- Updated ranking of world repositories
- OA and authors' rights
- Open Access to Irish University Research - brochur...
- IREL-OPEN project is officially launched
- University of Limerick repository is live!
- Science Foundation Ireland proposes to establish a...
- How to use copyright wisely within scholarly commu...
- OPEN DOORS AND OPEN MINDS:What faculty authors can...
- Dublin Institute of Technology full text research ...
- IRCSET adopts an OA mandate
- ▼ May (11)