Science Foundation Ireland proposes to establish and promote an Open Access policy relating to the placement of research publications for SFI supported published research.
Responses invited by June 19th
UCD Library News
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
- ► 2010 (33)
- ► 2009 (53)
- Survey: > half of academic authors unsure whether ...
- Updated ranking of world repositories
- OA and authors' rights
- Open Access to Irish University Research - brochur...
- IREL-OPEN project is officially launched
- University of Limerick repository is live!
- Science Foundation Ireland proposes to establish a...
- How to use copyright wisely within scholarly commu...
- OPEN DOORS AND OPEN MINDS:What faculty authors can...
- Dublin Institute of Technology full text research ...
- IRCSET adopts an OA mandate
- ▼ May (11)